This product should be used to raise the calcium hardness levels in Spa and Hot Tub water. If there is insufficient levels of calcium in the water it may be difficult to balance the water and grout loss within tiled spas may occur.
1. Take a CALCIUM HARDNESS reading with a quality test kit. The correct reading is a minimum of 250PPM (mg/l).
2. Dose at a rate of 10g of Calcium Hardness Increaser to 1,000 litres (220 gallons) of water. Each dose will raise Calcium Hardness by approximately 10PPM (mg/l) and add no more than 50g at any one time.
3. With the circulation running, sprinkle the product directly to the water; DO NOT PRE-DISSOLVE.
4. Bathing may recommence when all product has been dissolved.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
- This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.