Spa Scale Inhibitor is specifically formulated to remove minerals and dissolved metals from source water, if left un-treated they are likely to form scale deposits or stain spa and hot tub surfaces, internal pipework, fittings and equipment. Long term exposure to scale deposits can reduce water circulation, reduce efficiency of heaters and can be costly to rectify.
1. Add Spa Inhibitor on commissioning and on a weekly basis
2. Initial dose on commissioning, 25ml per 1000lts of water
3. Weekly Maintenance dose; 15ml per 1000lts of water
4. Add product directly to the water with circulation running.
5. If you experience any difficulties please contact your dealer.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
- This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.