1. Remove all filters and erosion feeders prior to application of product and ensure filters are thoroughly cleaned before re-installation
2. Ensure all covers are removed / in the open position during the application process.
3. Ensure water level is at normal operating height so that product is circulated thorough-out the system
4. Turn on all pumps / boosters pumps and pour 250ml of product directly into the main skimmer / filter compartment. This dose will treat up to 1750lts of water.
5. Open all circulation valves and run pumps for a minimum of 15 minutes
6. Turn off all pumps / circulation and let water stand for 15 minutes
7. Turn on all pumps and booster pumps for a further 15 minutes (some foaming may be experienced during this time)
8. Drain water and flush jets and spa / hot tub surface with fresh water to remove any stubborn deposits.
9. Re-fill with fresh water and commission in the normal manner
10. Ensure recommend sanitiser levels are added as per manufacturer guidelines.
11. It is recommended this process is carried out at least every 3 months (12 weeks) for domestic hot tubs up to moderate usage, for heavy usage increase dosage to every 6 weeks. For commercial application a minimum of a weekly application will be required.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
- This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.