Spa Waterline Cleaner has been specifically formulated to quickly breakdown deposits found on the fabric of the spa or hot tub. It is a non-abrasive product and is compatible with the water chemistry offering a fast but effective method of cleaning.
1. Test a small area of the surface to ensure compatibility.
2. Before applying SPA Waterline Cleaner ensure the area to be treated has been wetted.
3. Using a damp non-abrasive sponge or cloth apply SPA Waterline Cleaner sparingly and lightly work the product into the affected area to remove any stains and leave for approximately 5 minutes.
4. Wipe and remove area with a clean damp cloth.
5. For heavy staining a second application may be required.
6. Rinse with water.
- Always ensure bathers are out of the water when adding chemicals.
- Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur.
- Always handle products in a well-ventilated area.
- Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals.
- Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated, secure place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage.
- Instructions and dosages given are a guide to most effective use.
- This container must not be used or contaminated with any other materials.